Ventura Harbor Village Set to Ring in the New Year Seaside Style
New Year’s Eve is about spending time with friends and loved ones to welcome in the New Year. This year uncork the magic at Ventura Harbor Village where celebrations of all sizes come alive with special dining and a bubbly countdown to midnight.
Ventura Harbor Comedy Club
Make laughter a resolution in 2020 with a smile at this after dark hot spot where comedians use their comedic chops to book an eclectic cast of the country’s top-roaring entertainers. From international names to hometown heroes, this nightly attraction, owned by two professional comedians, has consistently presented the best in the business for more than 26 years. It is definitely Ventura’s hometown favorite for laughs! Ring in the New Year with:
- Dinner and show- East Coast New Year’s Eve with Pete George and Ron Morey at 7pm at Ventura Harbor Comedy Club. 18 and over. Price-$65.00.
- Entry fee, party favors, noisemakers, and hats. Price- $35.00 The Comedy Club
The Ultimate Escape Rooms
Engage in this family friendly attraction where the fun comes in the form of teamwork. The one-hour challenge invites participants to use what is in the room in order to solve puzzles. The answers to the puzzles lead participants to the code their team needs to unlock the door, allowing individuals to “escape.” Depending on the room, groups of 8 or 10 can choose from “The Attic,” “We Are All Mad Here,” “The Wizard’s Liar” and “Mermaid’s Curse.” Usher in the New Year with:
- All day “Escapes” with the last game available to play at 4:15pm, New Year’s Eve. New Year’s Day, 11:45am – 8:45pm.
- New Year’s special with code HappyNewYear2020 for a $20 per person game when you book December 31st or January 1st to play anytime all year long.
Seeking an all-inclusive upbeat way to ring in the New Year? Look no further than this waterfront restaurant that offers specialty cocktails, delicious fare, and live entertainment. This waterfront restaurant offers Cuban-American fusion cuisine, classic favorites in addition to a full bar. The restaurant entices visitors to enjoy meals on a relaxing open patio where they can take in a breathtaking view of Ventura Harbor. Welcome in the New Year with:
- New Year’s Eve party, 8pm-1am. $75, 5- course dinner, Champagne toast, hats & noise makers, or $30 entry. Live music, Brandon Ragan Project, masters of funk. The Copa Cubana
The Greek Mediterranean Steak & Seafood
Escape to the Greek Isles without ever leaving Southern California and toast 2020 at this visitor favorite restaurant that features delicious Greek cuisine, fresh fish, and gourmet burgers in a festive atmosphere, all overlooking a sweeping view of the Ventura Harbor. Inspired by the isle of Santorini, the eatery provides an atmosphere where family and friends can enjoy happy hour, appetizers, and drink specials at the indoor or waterfront bar to toast in the New Year. Live entertainment features Greek folk musicians, dancing, and belly dancers. A not to be missed favorite Greek delicacy is the Saganaki “flaming cheese”. Toast the New Year with:
Two New Year’s Eve Options:
- Al la carte dinner from 5:00-7:30pm with performance at 6:30pm.
- New Year’s Eve party, 8pm-2am, includes a photo booth, live entertainment with live band Crosscut, a four-course dinner, a champagne toast and dancing. Price – $99 per person, exclusive of tax and gratuity. The Greek Mediterranean Steak & Seafood
Water’s Edge Restaurant & Bar
Fine dining on the harbor offers fresh-off-the-boat seafood, savory steak and pasta dishes, all served in a romantic seaside setting with spectacular views. Salute the New Year with:
- New Year’s Eve party specials at 7pm, four-course meal at 9pm priced at $99 per person that includes live music, party favors and a champagne toast at midnight. Water’s Edge
Ventura Boat Rentals California Sleigh Rides
Ring in the new year in true California style – join family and friends in a seaside adventure aboard The “Dreamer” for a California sleigh ride. As part of the excursion, the company provides free hot chocolate and holiday cookies. In addition, a full bar on deck serves the company’s famous “reindeer milk” beverage. Private Holiday Light Tours can also be scheduled.
Commemorate the New Year with:
- A New Year’s Eve ride through Ventura Harbor & Ventura Keys Canals to view festive holiday lights and décor!
- December 31st at 5:45pm and 7 pm; Cost: Adults $25, Children, 2-12 years old $15, and Seniors 64+ $23. Ventura Boat Rentals
Follow on Twitter for Harbor News, Updates & Happenings!