Ventura Harbor is located on US-101 approximately 30 miles South of Santa Barbara and 60 miles North of Los Angeles. Ventura Harbor Main Entrance is off Harbor Blvd in Ventura, California, 93001.
From US-101 South:
- Exit Seaward Ave.
- Turn Left on Harbor Blvd.
- Turn Right on Schooner Dr. or Spinnaker Dr. into Ventura Harbor
From US-101 North:
- Exit Seaward Ave.
- Make a left onto Seaward Ave.
- Make a left onto Harbor Blvd.
- Make a right onto Schooner Dr. or Spinnaker Dr. to Ventura Harbor
LATE NIGHT SAFE RIDES
Through Gold Coast Transit
HOW TO SCHEDULE
Reserve 1hr - 1 day before, daily up to 11:30PM by calling 805-485-2319.
2$ Fare can be paid cash or using Token Transit App. (free to download)
For more information, visit the website: https://www.gctd.org/getting-around/late-night-safe-rides/
Ventura Harbor Village
1583 Spinnaker Drive | Ventura, CA 93001
Ventura Harbor Port District/Harbor Patrol Office
1603 Anchors Way Drive | Ventura, CA 93001
Ventura Harbor Parking
Parking is complimentary and plentiful around the Ventura Harbor Village. You can find parking in these places:
- Ventura Harbor Village & spinnaker drive
- Harbor Cove Beach & Surfer's Knoll Beach
- Channel Islands National Park Visitor Center
**Additional Harbor Village parking is located at Safe Harbors/Ventura Isle when heading north before the Village on Spinnaker Dr. (see photos below), just a couple minute walk along the beautiful seaside Promenade to the Village. Please park in the designated Dolphin Parking area.
Parking is complimentary at the Village but does fill up during peak season, busy weekends, or warmer days. We encourage you to use rideshare or taxi services to visit the Village. The address for the Village for drop off and pick up is 1583 Spinnaker Drive, Ventura. NOTE: Overnight parking in Village lots by permit only.
Electric Car Charging Stations
Electronic Charging Stations sponsored by Sema-Connect Electric Vehicle Chargers in Ventura Harbor!
Electric Vehicle Charging Locations:
– 1691 Spinnaker Drive (near Island Packers)
– 1860 Spinnaker Drive (near Harbor Cove Beach)