Soak in Summer Fun with Waterfront Wednesdays!
Escape the heat this summer from dawn to dusk for a midweek seaside sojourn to Ventura Harbor Village as it kicks off its annual Waterfront Wednesdays every Wednesday in July and August, 2018. Find fabulous seaside dining, one-of-a-kind boutique coastal shopping, and play by the sea! Sway to the sounds of the steel drum from Noon to 3 p.m. and live music into the evening, this unmatched enclave is the epitome of living the California summer lifestyle.
Waterfront Wednesdays offers Top 5 Deep Blue Deals on tap on the seashore at Ventura Harbor Village:
- Seaside Cool – On the water fun from boat rentals, to toes in the sand at the Harbor beaches, and coastal wear & finds at boutique shops to keep cool this summer weather on the water or on the shore. Summertime finds at Ventura Harbor Village. (15-50% Boutique deals for Waterfront Wednesdays. Plus, local artisans offer art activities for Wednesdays- from painting to bracelets! )
- FREE Channel Islands LIVE program at the Channel Islands National Park Visitor Center just a few minute walk from Ventura Harbor Village every Wednesday from 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. Explore the underworld beauty and wonder of the Channel Islands Marine Sanctuary or on the island shore with wildlife and flora in the Visitor Center theatre, where guests can listen, watch and interact with Rangers at the Channel Islands.
- Colorful Cocktails & Delicious Cuisines – come try something new every Wednesday with lunch, dinner and Happy Hour menus perfect for sharing with friends & family. Unwind from the day with amazing wines, craft beer, refreshing cocktails and a variety of options featuring French, Cuban, Seafood, Greek and American cuisines for lunch or dinner with stunning views of the waterfront. (Waterfront Wednesday deals feature complimentary appetizers, $10 entrees, Happy Hour menus, wine specials, and more!)
- Engage the Family Seaside Off Screen– Waterfront Wednesdays offers kids a complimentary Scavenger Seaside Scavenger Hunt from Noon -3 PM for prizes, an Escape Room features Wednesday booking specials, and renting a kayak, pedal or electric boat, jet ski or stand up paddle board gets you extra time on the water on Wednesdays. Watch for free tours & tastes weekly.
- Sounds of Summer Resonate on Waterfront Wednesdays overlooking the boats in the Harbor kicking off with a live Steel Drum Noon -3 PM reminiscent of a tropical vacation. Live bands entertain over cocktails and delicious appetizers every Wednesday evening at multiple restaurants on the waterfront for classic summer nights.
For a listing & details of all the Top 5 Deep Blue Deals visit