Frenchies Modern Nail Care
Frenchies Modern Nail Care is a one of a kind nail salon, with a super clean and friendly environment using natural and vegan products, porcelain pedicure bowls, dedicated hand washing station, hospital grade autoclave for sanitizing metal instruments and nail polishes that are free of the most harsh chemicals typically found in nail products.
Frenchies was founded on the principles of cleanliness and healthy nail care. We operate every day in a way that protects our team and our guests.
The Ventura Harbor Village location features includes ten manicure stations and nine pedicure stations. Frenchies uses an above-industry-standard sterilization process and non-toxic products.
- All stainless-steel tools go through a three-step cleaning process. They are washed with soap and hot water, soaked in medical-grade Barbicide for 10 minutes, and run through a medical-grade autoclave.
- Files, buffers, and orangewood sticks are only used once. Customers can take them home, or they are disposed of.
- Freestanding basins for foot soaks eliminate jets and pipes that trap bacteria. They are sanitized for 10 minutes between guests in cleaners that exceed industry disinfectant standards but don’t use harsh chemicals.
- Polishes are PETA certified, vegan, and nontoxic. Acrylics and dip polish use resins and formaldehydes and are therefore not used at Frenchies.
- Because of Frenchies’ sanitation processes, the company doesn’t need to use plastic liners and send them to landfills. It also emails receipts, uses LED light bulbs, and uses washable towels at its handwashing stations.
- Appointments are recommended. The location is open 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Sunday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Friday & Saturday
We look forward to welcoming you, our amazing guests, to the cleanest nail studio in Ventura. If you have any questions, please message us on Facebook @FrenchiesVentura and or Instagram @FrenchiesNailsVentura! And remember, at Frenchies ‘We Love Clean’!
Follow on Twitter for Harbor News, Updates & Happenings!