Portside Ventura Harbor
Portside Ventura Harbor, the Harbor’s new waterfront development featuring apartments, retail space, a waterfront park and a marina, is expected to open the first phase with 56 residences for lease in the summer of 2018. Those interested in Portside Ventura Harbor may join the sign-up list for information and details at portsideventuraharbor.com.
Portside Ventura Harbor will be a catalyst for the Harbor and the city as it will bring attractive, new recreation and open-space amenities to the public, support existing Harbor businesses.
Plans call for 300 residential housing units including 270 apartments and 30 live/work units; 20,000 square feet of commercial and retail space; a new recreational marina with 104 boat slips and a 90-foot public dock; a 2-acre public waterfront park; a public-access promenade; a public dock for personal watercraft like kayaks and paddle boards; and plenty of parking.
Other benefits to the community include:
- Expanded marina facilities at Ventura Harbor
- Greater recreational opportunities for residents and visitors
- A new water taxi service connecting Portside Ventura Harbor to Harbor Village and other destinations in the Harbor
- Increased revenue for existing Port District businesses, stores and restaurants at Harbor Village
- New waterfront rental housing and upscale waterfront housing
To join the Portside Ventura Harbor Interest List: CLICK HERE
Follow on Twitter for Harbor News, Updates & Happenings!